WebOffice in use at voestalpine AG
voestalpine-Group is a global player in steelbased technology- and industry-goods, based in Linz, Austria.
Due to its premium quality products voest is a leading partner of the European auto and household appliance industries plus globally affiliated with the Oil & Gas industry. Spread over all 5 continents with locations in 50 countries the voestalpine group employs about 46.000 people.
voestalpine uses ArcGIS Server plus SynerGIS WebOffice since 2007 to build their own facility-information-system for all employees based on the available High-End GIS. Unique entry point into a variety of modular applications and projects is the Landing Page. Processes enriched or enabled with WebOffice are:
- Basedata (traffic infrastructure, rail infrastructure, buildings, …), Specialized Data (ducts, cables, cranes, facilities, storage space, … ) and commercial data (Orthos, cadastral records)
- Tasks: Infosystem, Query, Measure, Redline, Edit, …
Analysis / Tabulation
- Traffic analysis, Supply- and transport chains
- Neighborhood analysis
- Site Development plans, Infrastructure-analysis
Output / Reports
- High-end Plots, dynamic ePaper Reports
- CAD Documents
- GEONIS, SAP, WebGDB
This full spectrum is in use at 7 voestalpine Sites. More than 4000 people use WebOffice as their "Site-GIS". A mobile solution is under development to even better deliver information wherever needed.
More than 4000 annually
- Point of contact:
Tel: +43 512 26 20 60-0